– Rond neck Long sleeve
– Flatlock seams (4 needles)
– Adjustable hem with elastic cord and stopper Longer backside
– Zip front pockets
– Ergonomic adjustment Light
– weight design
– Multipurpose design
– Weight: 260g
– Polertec Power Stretch pro: Combines performance features of Power Stretch employing nylon on the exterior for durability and polyester next to skin for moisture management.
– Down: Trangoworld uses in its collection several varieties of down: "European goose down" "European duck down" "Goose down"and "Duck down" There are 2 important quality factors which determine down’s performance of a garment or a sleeping bag: one is the mixture of down and feather ("Mix ratio" and the other one is the filling performance ("Fillpower". "Mix ratio" Information such as "8/2"means that the filling of a garment or a sleeping bag, has 98 % of down and 2 % of feathers. Down keeps better warmth than feathers. The higher the proportion of down compared to feathers is, the higher the insulation with the same fill weight will be. "Fillpower" A "cuin"is the unit of measurement to test down performance in terms of filling and compression. The higher is the number of "cuins" the higher the filling performance will be. The result is a product with better insulation.
– portex Quantum: Quantum is light and strong offering a significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and abrasion resistance.
Features Trangoworld TRX2 800 FT Vest
Hood: Without hood