Features & Benefits:
– Calves and feet benefit from increased blood circulation due to Targeted Compression Technology.
– Specialty yarns are quick-drying and antimicrobial for additional comfort.
– Traction design at footbed for better floor grip.
– Achilles support via unique knitting pattern.
– Ventilated toe stitching provides maximum breathability.
– hDc™Moisture Management Technology is all about cool and dry.
– Millimeters of Mercury* (units of measurement/no actual mercury) at ankle (18-21mmHg) and top of sock (12.6-14.7mmHg) to enhance blood flow.
– Includes one pair, left and right specific.
– Content: 46% Tactel® / 26% Polyamid / 19% Timbrelle® Care /9% Lycra® (elastane)
Features Mc david Elite Compression Socks